Located in Định Công, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội, Vietnam, 3×10 House by AHL Architects Associates | The Hardt
Located in Định Công, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội, Vietnam, 3×10 House (2015) by AHL Architects Associates. Hanoi has been spontaneously developing and tube house has become a popular style in this city: the houses stand beside each other, deep in narrow alleys, layer like sardines. After design and construction, the first impression of the house is probably the cleanliness and light overflowing inside.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Jardins House (2015) by GrupoSP
- Seaview House (2009) by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects
- House In Eifukucho (2011) by Upsetters Architects
- Frame House (2012) by UID Architects & Associates
- Machi-House (2011) by UID Architects