Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
63.02° by Jo Nagasaka + Schemata located in Tokyo, Japan. The front road is really narrow, but the next apartment has a big open space between the road and the building. In order to this situation, the facade of 63.02° is inclined 63.02 degrees toward the front road, so that a wide and deep view is acquired.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Casa di Luce (2015) by Morrison Dilworth + Walls
- Ocean Eye (2016) by Benjamin Garcia Saxe
- House in Paço de Arcos (2010) by Jorge Mealha
- Restelo House (2016) by João Tiago Aguiar Arquitectos
- House in Koamicho by Suppose Design Office