Apartment Trocadero by Rodolphe Parente located in Paris, France. The approach for the project was based on a deep respect for the existing architecture while emphasizing the significance of the existing volumes and creating perfect opportunities for the contemporary art and furniture collection to receive the attention they deserve. Alas, the result is not a contemplative or a “frozen space” – instead, the apartment is designed as a place that feels comfortable and dedicated to family life. A warm atmosphere is created resulting from a series of bold and ambitious stylistic choices, underpinned with noble materials.
Photography © Olivier Amsellem
Aesthetically similar projects below:
- St Vincents Place Residence by B.E. Architecture
- Jardins House (2013) by GrupoSP
- Yingst Retreat (2008) by Salmela Architect
- House in La Rufina (2013) by Santiago Carlos Viale + Daniella Beviglia
- House in Yamanote (2014) by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates