Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Located in Torrelodones, Spain, C-51 House by ÁBATON Architects | The Hardt
Located in Torrelodones, Spain, C-51 House by ÁBATON Architects. This property is located in the midst of an oak tree forest and therefore it wasn’t possible to free some of the lands for landscaping which determined the site of the house and how it related with the exterior. Big windows resembling picture frames connect the interior to the exterior and viewing terraces were built on the upper floor. The staircase distributes the areas and exaggerates the level difference typical of this plot of land.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Clover House (2015) by R.C.TECH
- House H (2013) by Jaime Ortiz de Zevallos
- Yucatan House by Isay Weinfeld
- Casa Bravos (2015) by Jobim Carlevaro Arquitetos
- Pergola (2014) by APOLLO Architects & Associates