Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Located in Mexico City, Mexico, Casa Bosques De Las Lomas by Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos. Mirrors of water, set of heights and a composition of materials integrated with the design of the spaces, characterize this residence located in the residential area of Woods of the Lomas to the west of the city of Mexico. The residence shows simplicity and neatness in the walls, visual breaks, and patios. The scheme achieves an environment of integration with gardens that wrap the blocks of the house. Blocks of the house, leaving a basement intended for parking which is accessed by a patio contained by one of the volumes of the house, the wooden access door and two walls of machete do granite which extends in the square, along with a mirror of water and the staircase that make this magnificent space.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Casa Falk by Luciano Giorgi of LGB Architetti
- Casa M (2013) by Estudio Aire
- Andri & Yiorgos Residence (2013) by Vardastudio Architects and Designers
- The Hanging Rock House by Six Degrees Architects
- Casa O Cuatro (2016) by Migdal Arquitectos