Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Smart move, you wont regret signing up! Love you
Hmmm... something isn't right here...
I respect your privacy and will protect it with my life!
Situated in Amagansett, New York, USA Further Lane House by Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architect | The Hardt
Situated in Amagansett, New York, USA Further Lane House by Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architect. The 10,000 ft² (930 m²) house is assembled from five quite visible components: three one-story stone-clad structures and a roofed outdoor pavilion, surmounted by a glass-clad volume. Bars of Valmalenco stone clad the first-floor exteriors, appearing inside to identify structural walls as well.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Seaview House (2009) by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects
- House in Meco (2010) by Jorge Mealha
- Thanh House (2013) by Vo Trong Nghia Architects
- Comporta House (2010) by RRJ Arquitectos
- House D10 (2010) by Werner Sobek