Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Holman House (2014) by Durbach Block Jaggers situated in Dover Heights, New South Wales, Australia | The Hardt
Holman House (2014) by Durbach Block Jaggers situated in Dover Heights, New South Wales, Australia. The home is sited on the edge off a 230 ft (70 meter) cliff, providing a view across the ocean. The house cantilevers 20-ft (6 meter) from this edge at its furthest corner, enabling one to be over the sea while in this area of the house.
Photos by Neil Durbach, Brett Boardman, Chris Cole, Anthony Browell
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- House in Yamanote (2014) by Katsutoshi Sasaki + Associates
- A House in Trees (2016) by Nguyen Khac Phuoc Architects
- House in the Laurentian Mountains by Saucier Perrotte
- Barrio Historico House (2011) by HK Associates Inc
- Naked House (2015) by Taller Estilo Arquitectura