Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
House ALM by Estudio ODS located in Tavira, Portugal | The Hardt
House ALM by Estudio ODS located in Tavira, Portugal. The program is separated by levels: ground floor holds the social areas; entrance room; living room; kitchen and WC; the first floor holds the private areas with the two bedrooms and a bathroom. The roof attic an extra space is offered with direct relation to the terrace.
The materials used to seek for the simplicity found in Algarve’s vernacular architecture; in the ground floor the hydraulic mosaics cover all the interior spaces; the first floor solid wood for private areas and outside areas a grey polished concrete covers all the areas. A red door spots the house in both elevations.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- KAP-House (2016) by ONG&ONG Pte Ltd.
- House E246 (2014) by Ezequiel Amado Cattaneo
- Horizon Roof House by Shinichi Ogawa & Associates
- House in Utsunomiya (2010) by Soeda and Architects
- Seaview House (2009) by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects