Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
House in Macinhata by Nuno Brandao Costa located in Oliveira de Azeméis, Portugal | The Hardt
House in Macinhata by Nuno Brandao Costa located in Oliveira de Azeméis, Portugal. The 3,400 ft² (315 m²) home is inverted: A granite platform simulates a Northern house, placed on a stone threshing floor, with only two stories. The third story is hidden under the slope to open itself over Oliveira city, the bedrooms and below them the pool.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- House in La Rufina (2013) by Santiago Carlos Viale + Daniella Beviglia
- House in Gerês (2003) by Correia/Ragazzi Arquitectos
- Triath – Gallery & Multifunctional Building (2008) by Gerner Gerner Plus
- House in Rishpon (2017) by Studio de Lange
- C.J. House (2013) by Andrade Morettin Arquitetos Associados