Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Located in Hiroshima, Japan, House in Yagi (2012) by Suppose Design Office | The Hardt
Located in Hiroshima, Japan, House in Yagi (2012) by Suppose Design Office. The interior space of the house is designed to maximize the interaction to its surrounding environment. Ground floor material remained the same as the original site, with a single tree standing in the center to present a natural contrast with the surrounding area. Windows of the 1st store are kept open without any window shield or glass and create an interesting interaction with wind and rain.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Yucatan House by Isay Weinfeld
- Peratallada Castle (2015) by MESURA
- Matale Holiday Retreat (2009) by Thisara Thanapathy Associates
- Villa Vatnan (2015) by Nordic Office of Architecture
- Casa Invisible (2013) by Delugan Meissl Associated Architects