Located in Kashiwara, Osaka Prefecture, Japan, House for Installation (2014) by Jun Murata JAM.
Located in Kashiwara, Osaka Prefecture, Japan, House for Installation (2014) by Jun Murata JAM. The front door has detail similar to the storage core, which is installed in the middle of the corridor, and this leads almost like circulation, to the kitchen. The staircase is extended so as to be perpendicular. The south face part – where there were previously Japanese-style rooms – is converted to one large room which faces a minimum white blank space k. It is used as living, dining and Japanese-style room, prepared various lighting patterns.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- House in Palihue (2016) by Bernardo Rosello
- Ktima House (2014) by Camilo Rebelo + Susana Martins
- JA House (2014) by Maria Ines Costa + Filipe Pina
- Bahia Azul House (2014) by Felipe Assadi + Francisca Pulido.
- House in Guimarães (2014) by Elisabete de Oliveira Saldanha
- House in Colares II by Frederico Valsassina Arquitectos situated in Colares, PortugalHouse in Colares II by Frederico Valsassina […]
- Montebar Villa (2015) by JMALocated in Medaglia, Switzerland, Montebar Villa […]
- StudioSC (2011) by Marcio KoganStudioSC (2011) by Marcio Kogan located in Sao Paulo, […]