Situated in Buenos Aires, Argentina, House L (2007) by Mathias Klotz, Edgardo Minond | The Hardt
Situated in Buenos Aires, Argentina, House L (2007) by Mathias Klotz, Edgardo Minond. The house is located in Olivos, an old neighborhood in Buenos Aires. The site is rectangular 78 ft x 177 ft (24×54 meters) and presents series of trees randomly distributed in the whole area. The project divides the program around the garden, thus allowing the constant interactivity with it in a contemplative way. The program is organized in series of squares linked by a linear circulation. Moreover, the interior spaces are linked to the exterior in more than one face. The materials used are concrete, travertine, steel, and wood, which are linked to the landscape and achieve a fluid dialogue between the interior and the exterior.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Lila House (2016) by Studioarte
- House in Lo Curro (2009) by Schmidt Arquitectos Asociados
- Bougainvillea Row House (2017) by Luigi Rosselli
- LT House (2016) by Tropical Space
- House in La Rufina (2013) by Santiago Carlos Viale + Daniella Beviglia