Infinity by Atelier d’Architecture Bruno Erpicum & Partners situated in Baleares, Spain | The Hardt
Infinity by Atelier d’Architecture Bruno Erpicum & Partners situated in Baleares, Spain. The 6,458 ft² (600 m²) house takes up its position, back facing the other houses, and simply embraces the entire horizon. The architect has limited terrain to work on. The trick, however, is to release all the emotions of the place: opening or splitting, reflecting infinity. Space and time are two infinite things that pass us by. Architecture, however, enables us to model space and set time, like a sundial. It can also embody a third infinite thing: beauty.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Jardins House (2013) by GrupoSP
- House in Koamicho by Suppose Design Office
- House in La Rufina (2013) by Santiago Carlos Viale + Daniella Beviglia
- SH House (2016) by Paulo Martins
- The Glass House (2013) by AR Design Studio