Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Located in Edogawa, Japan, KAP (2011) by Komada Architects’ Office | The Hardt
Located in Edogawa, Japan, KAP (2011) by Komada Architects’ Office. Kap is a rental housing of three families located in an area of Tokyo crowded with small houses and apartments. We make the slabs between concrete walls fragmented and make holes on the walls to connect the spaces adjoin each other so that the small rooms become multi-dimensional and diverse. We think that you can live active and creative time, feeling the pleasure of finding out various places there.
© Toshihiro Sobajima
Peep these other aesthetically similar bangers:
- House in Hiro by Suppose Design Office
- House G12 (2011) by (se)arch Freie Architekten
- Machi-House (2011) by UID Architects
- M House by MDBA & Guallart Architects
- Villa K (2011) by Be Baumschlager Eberle