Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Luigi Snozzi – Casa Bernasconi, Caronie 1990.
Luigi Snozzi – Casa Bernasconi, Caronie 1990. A representative of neo-modernist minimalism in architecture, focusing on the least possible destruction of the architect’s intervention space by maximizing not only the advantages, but above all, the disadvantages of each place. One of the four tesse architects referred to as ” four musketeers ” (Snozzi, Vacchini , Galfetti and Botta ), co-creating the phenomenon in the architecture of the European late twentieth century, called the ” tesin school “.
Photos © Wojciech Kaczura
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Casa di Luce (2015) by Morrison Dilworth + Walls
- Casa Once (2018) by Espacio 18 Arquitectura + Cueto Arquitectura
- Love House (2005) by Takeshi Hosaka
- S+J House by Luciano Kruk
- House in Guimarães (2014) by Elisabete de Oliveira Saldanha