Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Oliver Gustav Showroom in Copenhagen | The Hardt
Oliver Gustav is a creative consultant with a focus on aesthetic development, art, interior and exterior design. He creates spaces that convey a quiet and yet dramatic atmosphere, where the stark and modern are contrasted against rare antique finds and exquisite curiosities. Oliver Gustav loves the Nordic light and his entire color range is inspired by it. To preserve it even when the darkness comes, he has installed electric light sources that give 97 percent natural light.
Similar spatial aesthetics below, check em out:
- Casa Ching (2017) by MG Design Studio
- House in Leiria (2011) by ARX Portugal
- School in Vila Nova da Barquinha (2009) by Aires Mateus
- Vacation Home of Ludovica & Roberto Palomba by PalombaSerafini
- Tea House in Hutong (2015) by ARCHSTUDIO