Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Remote House by Felipe Assadi situated in Pichicuy, La Ligua, de Valparaíso, Chile | The Hardt
Remote House by Felipe Assadi situated in Pichicuy, La Ligua, de Valparaíso, Chile. Completed in 2014 the 860 ft² (80 m²) home was entirely built in the city in 45 days, moved in four hours, and installed in 6 hours. In four identical modules of 11.5 by 19.5 ft (3.5 by 6 meters), we distributed a program that consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a pantry with a washing machine, and a central living space, dining room and integrated kitchen. The house is mounted on metal pillars on the site previously arranged in a regular pattern so that the installation of the modules could even be decided on site. All facilities, both plumbing and electrical, are made in a factory and are ready to be connected once the modules are installed.
Photos by Fernando Alda
Aesthetically Related Projects Below:
- House in Chau Doc (2017) by NISHIZAWAARCHITECTS
- House Studio in Sangenjaya by Suppose Design Office
- Marin County Residence (2004) by Dirk Denison Architects
- Stone House Transformation in Scaiano by Wespi de Meuron Romeo Architects
- House in Shatin Mid-Level (2013) by Millimeter Interior Design