Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
Sonsbeek Pavilion (Rietveld Pavilion) by Gerrit Rietveld located at the Kröller-Müller Sculpture Garden, Arnhem, Netherlands | The Hardt
Sonsbeek Pavilion (Rietveld Pavilion) by Gerrit Rietveld located at the Kröller-Müller Sculpture Garden, Arnhem, Netherlands. Rietveld, The museum along with Zwarts rebuilt the structure with new materials while adhering as closely as possible to Gerrit Rietveld’s original design. Wherever possible, parts of the 1965 pavilion that were still in adequate condition have been reused. The new, third version of the pavilion now stands in the museum’s sculpture garden, preserving Rietveld’s world-famous design for the future.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- House for Installation (2014) by Jun Murata JAM
- XVIII Emblazoned House Refurbishment (2016) by Marcos Miguélez.
- Flexhouse (2016) by Evolution Design
- Tea House in Hutong (2015) by ARCHSTUDIO
- Seascape Retreat by Pattersons