Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
The Cresta by Jonathan Segal located in the wealthy beach city of La Jolla, San Diego, CA | The Hardt
The Cresta by Jonathan Segal FAIA located in the wealthy beach city of La Jolla, San Diego, CA. The 5,300ft² (492 m²) home has 3-stories; 1 below and 2 above grade which are accented by floor to ceiling and large open expanses to the outdoors. The home constructed entirely out of “cast in place” concrete on a 5,000 ft² (464 m²) lot. Adjacent to the front of the structure a reflecting and swimming pool has been integrated into the overall design of the project for thermal cooling and create the perception of floating.
Photos by © Matthew Segal
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Casa Ovalle-Salinas (2011) by Jorge Figueroa Asociados
- The New Old by Jessica Liew
- The Dialogue House (2012) by Wendell Burnette
- The Barn (2016) by Carney Logan Burke
- House in Koamicho by Suppose Design Office