Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
The Farm (2015) by Fergus Scott Architects, located in New South Wales, Australia | The Hardt
Winner of a 2016 AIA Award, The Farm (2015) by Fergus Scott Architects, located in New South Wales, Australia. Four rammed earth pavilions make up this remote and very unique property. They provide refuge from the elements, elements of which are concurrent with the open environment and the seemingly endless grassland. The communal environment and the coastal views make this a truly one a kind retreat. This project received a 2016 AIA Award.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Secret Garden House (2015) by Wallflower Architecture + Design.
- The Loft by Architects EAT
- YA House (2015) by Kubota Architect Atelier
- The Hill House (2012) by Andrew Maynard Architects
- Peratallada Castle (2015) by MESURA