The interior architect Vincenzo de Cotiis | The Hardt
The interior architect Vincenzo de Cotiis — sought after in his native Italy for the dynamic monastery-meets-laboratory approach he brings to designing furniture, homes and hotels. Vintage furniture and custom pieces by Vincenzo de Cotiis in his former office in Brescia, originally a sock factory from the ’40s. It’s really tough sometimes knowing that there are people out there like Vincenzo with equal or better taste.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Building in Brione (2005) by Wespi de Meuron Romeo Architects
- House in Danbara by Suppose Design Office
- House in Hiro by Suppose Design Office
- St Vincents Place Residence by B.E. Architecture
- Pearl Bay Residence by Gavin Maddock Design Studio