The Hardt Guest Curator
Reading Time: 2 minutes
This is a concept, I’ll have to see as it goes along if it works or it needs to be tweaked a little here and there. The concept is simple, I am going to allow a follower to “guest curate” The Hardt Instagram account on a biweekly basis (every other week will be a new guest) Initially I was going to do an invite only thing, but I decided I want this to be open to every follower, since I know there are gems out there waiting to be discovered and shine. In order to be considered you MUST meet the requirements below:
- Your Instagram MUST have a clear/high quality (preferably minimal) aesthetic.
- Your follower count will have NO bearing on being selected
- The content on your Instagram page MUST have a creative tone.
- Other Instagram business accounts will be considered the same as individual accounts – no favoritism.
- You MUST be a follower of The Hardt to be considered.
If you are selected you will be given full access to The Hardt Instagram account for ONE day and will be given 100% creative freedom to do as you please (within reason) – Obviously as stated earlier the curation will be Art, Interior Design, Architecture – essentially if it’s creative we’re good.
You will be able to promote your personal or business brand (again within reason)
The point of this is to get to know you all better and create more interaction with one another while learning about architecture, art interior design
etc. that we otherwise may not know about.
Let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas you’d like to see implemented into this concept. Good luck