Privathaus (2011) by Wild Bär Heule located in Zollikon, Zurich, Switzerland. the precisely placed empty place in the center of the house. Two U-shaped ground planes, rotated by ninety degrees, form a three-dimensional object and are stacked on top of each other in such a way that the courtyard is placed in the joint of the projectile. Each path through the house leads past the farm with the acacia, which thus always provides orientation. The ground floor opens to the south to the garden, while the upper floor is oriented to a terrace in the west. Concrete slabs and panels limit the room at selected points – window openings are created where vertical and horizontal surfaces meet.
Photos by Roger Frel
- Venice House (2013) by Sebastian Mariscal Studio
- House In Eifukucho (2011) by Upsetters Architects
- Casa Rosa (2017) by Mezzo Atelier
- Home Fireworks (2014) by TTArchitects
- House L (2007) by Mathias Klotz, Edgardo Minond