QT House by Landmak Architecture situated in Đống Đa, Vietnam | The Hardt
QT House by Landmak Architecture situated in Đống Đa, Vietnam. The landscape surrounding the house is that neighboring houses are close together, small space gardens are created on the neighboring balconies, the windows with different sizes and designs, the colorful aluminum roofs, old and new architectural mixture. That landscape takes place naturally in every street in Hanoi.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Brick House in Brick Garden (2016) by Jan Proksa
- Frame House (2012) by UID Architects & Associates
- House in Palihue (2016) by Bernardo Rosello
- LT House (2016) by Tropical Space
- Three Courtyard House (2015) by extrastudio