Join my newsletter that I've sent out one time since building this site. Maybe i'll start sending one out.
T-House by Kubota Architect Atelier situated in Kanagawa, Japan | The Hardt
Stunningly gorgeous concrete minimalism at T-House by Kubota Architect Atelier situated in Kanagawa, Japan. Constructed in 2007, T-House stands out as an artificial mass within the surrounding landscape. The exterior – built from reinforced concrete slabs – creates an imposing volume, broken only by vast glass interventions.
Photo Hiroshi Udea
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- DM Residence (2013) by CUBYC Architects BVBA
- Fairbairn House (2013) by Inglis Architects
- FIRTH 114802 (2014) by Three14 Architects
- House DM by Lensass Architects
- Andri & Yiorgos Residence (2013) by Vardastudio Architects and Designers