Located in Berlin, Germany, The Feuerle Collection (2016) by John Pawson | The Hardt
Located in Berlin, Germany, The Feuerle Collection (2016) by John Pawson. The Feuerle Collection is a new museum in Berlin. Located in a former telecommunications bunker which was renovated by the British architect John Pawson, The Feuerle Collection juxtaposes international contemporary artists such as Cristina Iglesias, Anish Kapoor, and Zeng Fenzhi, among others with Imperial Chinese furniture and Southeast Asian art. The museum encourages a conversation between different time periods and cultures, offering an alternative perception of the antique, which creates a new perspective on the artworks and leads viewers through a synesthetic experience.
The Feuerle Collection has been officially opened to the public since 14 October 2016.
Aesthetically Related Projects Below:
- The Nonhyun 101-1 Building by Stocker Lee Architetti
- Yan House (2014) by D’Arcy Jones Architecture
- Pavilion (2013) by Metro Arquitetos Associados
- DUSSELDORF (2006) by Bruno Erpicum & Partner
- Atelier Hermann Rosa, located in Munich, Germany
- Casa Once (2018) by Espacio 18 Arquitectura + Cueto ArquitecturaSituated in Ciudad de Puebla, México, Casa Once (2018) […]
- Casa Spodsbjerg by Arkitema Architects located in Spodsbjerg, DenmarkCasa Spodsbjerg by Arkitema Architects located in […]
- Blairgowrie Back Beach (2013) by Wolveridge ArchitectsBlairgowrie Back Beach (2013) by Wolveridge Architects […]