Located in Peratallada, Spain, Peratallada Castle (2015) by MESURA | The Hardt
The main actor of the intervention is the pool, a sheet of water permanently moving, the amazing surroundings play a big role in the reflexion of the water and the sound creates a magic atmosphere. The water overflow, a cascade over the concrete wall. Looking forward to producing a sustainable garden, the entire project is conceived to recollect the rainwater, even from the house roof, and recollect it in a medieval well dig out in the natural stone soil, more than 30 ft (9 meters) above the ground level. This well is used to water all the plants of the garden.
Aesthetically Related Projects:
- Tepozcuautla House (2015) by grupoarquitectura
- Casa Concreto (2015) by Grupo MM
- Casa Crotta (2015) by Massimo Galeotti Architetto
- Vanvaaso (2015) by Design Work Group
- Casa Rosa (2017) by Mezzo Atelier