Situated in Amagansett, New York, USA Further Lane House by Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architect | The Hardt
Situated in Amagansett, New York, USA Further Lane House by Tod Williams Billie Tsien Architect. The 10,000 ft² (930 m²) house is assembled from five quite visible components: three one-story stone-clad structures and a roofed outdoor pavilion, surmounted by a glass-clad volume. Bars of Valmalenco stone clad the first-floor exteriors, appearing inside to identify structural walls as well.
Aesthetically and Geographically Related Projects:
- Seaview House (2009) by Jackson Clements Burrows Architects
- House in Meco (2010) by Jorge Mealha
- Thanh House (2013) by Vo Trong Nghia Architects
- Comporta House (2010) by RRJ Arquitectos
- House D10 (2010) by Werner Sobek